D0 -> K+pi- Wrong Sign (DCS) Analysis
WS Mass Plot
This is the WEB page summarizing the blessed plots for the D0 -> K+ pi-
signal (DCS), using approximately 350 pb-1 of CDF II data, taken
through August 2004. Blessed on: Thursday November 3, 2005.
The blessed numbers are:
- The right-sign (Cabibbo favored) decay D0 -> K- pi+ has
495172 +/- 907 events.
- The wrong-sign (DCS) decay D0 -> K+ pi- has 2005 +/- 104 events.
- The time-integrated ratio of WS to RS D0s
measured by CDF II is 4.05 +/- 0.21 (stat.) +/- 0.12 (sys.) x 10(-3).
Below are the jpg/eps/pdf versions of all figures meant for downloads.
The first two are for support, to help explain the analysis. Figure
3 has the results. More information about the plots are available in this document:
- Figure 1 - right sign versus wrong sign Kpi:
- Figure 2 - wrong sign Kpi versus mass difference:
- Right-sign and wrong-sign D* yield plots, with the number of D0s versus mass difference:
Figure 3a - right-sign D* mass difference yield
Figure 3b - wrong-sign D* mass difference yield
- Figure 4 - WS KPi distribution, requiring the WS mass difference to be
between 5-7 MeV. The fit projections (from the yield technique) are drawn on this
histogram. Available as
- Figure 5 - Comparison with other experiments
JPEG, and EPS file