Welcome to the CDF top group!
- About the top quark: discovery in 1995 by the CDF and D0 experiments, top turns ten, PDG entry, Symmetry article, Wikipedia
- Talks by CDF speakers: all talks and on top quark physics, APS 2008 abstracts
- CDF publications: all publications and on top quark physics
- Technical information about CDF:
detector, luminosity, vertex b-tag algorithm
and jet energy scale ( Nucl. Instr. Meth. A).
- Other experiment Top public pages: D0, Atlas, CMS
- Working groups: Tevatron Electroweak, LEP Electroweak
- Top subgroups conveners: Mass, Properties, Single top