Study of Bs oscillations in Bs->Ds(3)Pi
This web page summarizes the blessed results for the
analysis of Bs oscillations in fully reconstructed Bs->Ds(3)Pi samples.
Those have been blessed in the B Physics Meeting on Thursday Oct 13, 2005.
There is a complete version of the results:
CDF note 7941.
Δms > 0.0 ps-1 @95 C.L.
expected sensitivity = 9.8 ps-1
The amplitude scan in txt format: this file
This analysis is an updated version of the
Bs oscillation analysis. The main upgrades include:
- Integration of additional fully hadronic modes into an unbinned fit
- Use of the Neural Net Jet Charge OST
Below the eps versions of all tables in eps format meant for
Below the eps versions of all figures meant for downloads.
Wide range mass fits
Narrow range mass and ct fits
- Figure 4a - amplitude scan gif
- Figure 4b - amplitude scan with predicted sensitivity overlaid gif
- Figure 4c - hadronic and semileptonic combined amplitude scan gif
- Figure 4d - hadronic and semileptonic combined amplitude scan with predicted sensitivity overlaid gif
- Figure 5a - systematics summary graph gif
- Figure 5b - distribution of recalibrated ct errors gif
Figure 5c - wide range mass fit for Ds(PhiPi)Pi channel, with free
template for satellites gif